When life is good, but you know you can do better.
When you’re working hard, but the passion is gone.
When you’re busy, but it’s never enough.
When you don’t know what you need, but you know something’s missing.
When you need a guide you trust to explore who you truly are.
When you’ve put things off, but you can’t anymore.
When nothing’s wrong, but you need some help.
How do I level up?
Life is good.
How do I make it even better?
I’m stressed out.
How do I find peace?
I'm working hard.
How can I be more effective?
I’m too busy.
How do I slow down?
How do I find it?
I’m stuck in old patterns.
How do create something new?
I’m holding myself back.
How do I accelerate my growth?
How do I heal the past and move forward?
How do I find clarity?
How do I feel more alive?
Our work together begins with. . .
I absolutely love what I do.
Human behavior – why we do what we do – humbles and fascinates me. It’s a privilege to support you on your inner journey of transformation.
I offer a safe space to talk about things you might not normally talk about with anyone else.
I regularly work with clients in the areas of:
- Spiritual growth, healing and spiritual awakening
- Intimacy and communication in love relationships
- Behavior change
- Why and life purpose discovery
Underlying themes to my work are: authenticity, purpose, freedom from limitations, trust, self-connection, vulnerability, truth, courage, freedom, leadership, emotional wellness, inner peace, and spirituality.
Finding the Right Coach for You
Finding the right coach, especially for the first time, can be an exciting and potentially intimidating experience! The first step is booking a consultation so we can get to know each other. You’ll have a chance to ask questions and at the end of the initial consultation, I will be able to give you a sense as to whether I feel I can be of service and you can determine whether you feel comfortable continuing together in the future.
Working with me is a gentle yet direct process that supports your movement towards the change you want. We might begin working together on your business or your relationship, but all of our work will inevitably lead to you, because you are at the heart of everything you do.
Not matter what change you want to create, a large part of our work will naturally gravitate towards making the unconscious conscious. Carl Jung said, “Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
Even if it seems impossible, what do you most deeply desire?
I don’t have the answers, you do, and my gift is guiding you to become aware of what you already know. Given a supportive environment and unconditional positive regard, all of us have the ability to find the path to our own transformation and healing. I believe that we both must be engaged in the movement toward wholeness in order to foster authentic growth. I work with you as an active participant to direct the process towards transformation.
Your process doesn’t happen in a bubble, separate from my own. Only together do we find answers to difficult questions by trusting the process.
Group Circling Facilitation
Authentic Relating + Circling Groups
- Viscerally experience connection and understanding of another person’s world.
- Break through assumptions and projections we have about each other.
- Become more aware of thoughts and feelings and learn to communicate them neutrally.
- Uncover old patterns and ways of being that limit your authentic expression.
- Settle into present moment awareness to be at peace with what is.
CreativeHeart Groups (Mastermind group with a twist!)
- We challenge and support each other to go after our wildest dreams.
- We follow what we feel over what we think.
- We focus less on what we do and more on who we are.
- We don’t show up to impress, we stand in truth.
Workshops + Retreats
- When life is good but you know you can do better, what will be your catalyst for change? External changes are always the result of inner transformation. Work with Brian to design a workshop or retreat that will shift you, your family, business, or group into a new way of being with each other. We don’t know how disconnected we are until we experience deep connection with ourselves and others for the first time.
Need some YOU time?
Download this free audio training: Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation for Focus, Relaxation and Stress Reduction.